PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an experienced jQuery coder

pv_admin
10-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can program a jQuery plugin that can be implemented on to images. It would be a "ratings" type of plugin, that would use AJAX to communicate with my SQL database. If you're interested please drop me a line. Thank you!

jscheuer1
10-20-2011, 03:33 PM
You skipped the requested:

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc):

part of your post.

I'm experienced with jQuery and it's ajax methods. I'm not a my SQL person. If you have or can get the server side code for that part, I can have jQuery run it for you.

traq
10-20-2011, 04:26 PM
I'd be happy to look at mysql part.

pv_admin
10-21-2011, 02:55 AM
You skipped the requested:

part of your post.

I'm experienced with jQuery and it's ajax methods. I'm not a my SQL person. If you have or can get the server side code for that part, I can have jQuery run it for you.

Thank you for the response! My main method of payment would be through PayPal. I can handle the SQL server side part, but thank you Traq. What would be the best way of getting in contact so I can go more into detail? Thanks again!!

jscheuer1
10-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Go to (a PayPal portal to me):

http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/donate.htm

and make a 10 dollar deposit to cover my time for at least the beginning stages of evaluating the project. Then we would each have each other's email addresses. If your PayPal email address isn't the one you prefer to use for our communication, then be sure to include the one you wish to use in the note provided for when donating. Also include something that indicates what this is for, like just say it relates to the thread "Looking for an experienced jQuery coder".