PDA

View Full Version : Top Navigational Bar III v3.5.1 conflicts with Form Dependency Manager

francoom
08-07-2011, 07:27 AM
1) Script Title: Top Navigational Bar III v3.5 and Form Dependency

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen3/index.htm and http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/formdependency.htm

3) Describe problem: Menu selections using Top Navigational Bar 3 on my site disappears on pages having the form dependency script. Please help. When both scripts are on the same page, both doesn't work. Please help. Thanks :)

ajfmrf
08-08-2011, 12:29 AM
post your page with the issue......................

francoom
08-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Sorry.... Here's the code:

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="includes_for_topmenu/sniffer.js">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="includes_for_topmenu/custom.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="includes_for_topmenu/style.js"></script>

<script src="FormManager.js">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload = function() {
setupDependencies('weboptions');
};
</script>

</head>
<body>

<form name="weboptions" action="default.cfm" method="POST">
Form here using form dependency....
</form>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="includes_for_topmenu/menu.js"></script>

</body>
<html>

</body>
</html>

Thank you so so so much.... :)

francoom
08-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi AJFMRF, what do you think is wrong with my script? Tried everything but the form dependency does not work if with the top navigational menu script. But it works without the top navigational menu script.

ajfmrf
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
<script src="FormManager.js">

There is something with that file causing it not to work .

As soon as that was added to the head it stopped the form from showing/showing correctly.

I dont' know what part is the problem but maybe some one that is more versed on Javascript can explain the issue.

Bud