PDA

View Full Version : :: jQuery Form to Form Wizard (v1.1)

chadlexmorgan
06-15-2011, 01:21 AM
If you look at the demo of this script http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/formwizard.htm you will see the back and next buttons of the form on the same line. When I use this script the next button appears on the line beneath where it should be. It appears in the correct position just not on the line that it is suppose to be. Any ideas?

ddadmin
06-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

chadlexmorgan
06-16-2011, 02:04 AM
The site is not up and functional yet but here is the script for that page.

Crossnightmare
06-16-2011, 04:19 PM
If you look at the demo of this script http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/formwizard.htm you will see the back and next buttons of the form on the same line. When I use this script the next button appears on the line beneath where it should be. It appears in the correct position just not on the line that it is suppose to be. Any ideas?

i have the same problem when i work with IE browser so i modify the library and change span tags where 'back' and 'next' appear. Like this:

formwizard.js

var $paginatediv=$('<div id="content"><div id="before" class="prev" style="float:left">Back</div> <div style="float:left; width:752px;" class="status">Form 1 of </div> <div id="after" class="next" style="float:left;">Next</div></div>')

thiswizard.paginatediv={$main:$paginatediv, $navlinks:$paginatediv.find('div.prev, div.next'), $status:$paginatediv.find('div.status')}

formwizard.css

#content{
width:840px;
font-weight:bold;
text-align:center;
color:#666666;
}
#before, #after{
-webkit-border-radius:5px;
-moz-border-radius:5px;
cursor:hand;
cursor:pointer;
padding:2px 5px;
background:#fc7607;
color:white;
}

ddadmin
06-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks Crossnightmare for posting that. Does that help in your case chad?

chadlexmorgan
06-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Worked great! Thank you!!