PDA

View Full Version : Could not customise the script

newarnikanchhi
05-25-2011, 01:50 PM
1) Script Title: ajax tab content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

I wanted to use above script in my site. When used customising this script, it appear default background bullets alongwith tabs. How to fix it. I want to use bullets in content area of the pages but along with tabs.

bluewalrus
05-25-2011, 02:13 PM
I think

#countrytabs {
list-style-type:none;
}

in your css should do it.

newarnikanchhi
05-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Shall I remove it or add ?

add in

ajaxtabs.css

or
custom.css of template ?

bluewalrus
05-25-2011, 08:25 PM
I assume you can put it in any of those cause they should all overwrite the browser default.

newarnikanchhi
05-26-2011, 02:26 AM
In which area of .css file should put it ? in the end or begining.

jscheuer1
05-26-2011, 06:43 AM
It's already in the ajaxtabs.css file for the various types (classes) of tabs you can use. The default is .shadetabs. So either you took it out, or the page is not using that file for some reason, or you're not using any of the optional classes to style the tabs, or there's something in the other styles that's overriding it.

Or something else.

In many cases the suggestion made by bluewalrus would work because it relies upon the id rather than the class. However, if you've used a different id, which is allowed in the instructions, it won't work. Even if you're using the #countrytabs id, some of the above possibilities as to why it might not be working could still apply.

It's really a guessing game unless we can see the page.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

newarnikanchhi
05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi John,

Thank you very much for your post.

My site is egtoursdotcom