PDA

View Full Version : Docked Content: change alignment to bottom?

bustya
11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
dock content script (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/dockcontent.htm) I've been fooling with this script, I removed the docked image and switched the text docked content to the left. Now I am trying to get the docked content to align on the bottom. I've tried changing top to bottom in the script, but havent got the right variables yet. Anyone know these variables? Thanks.

ddadmin
11-23-2005, 09:22 AM
By alignment, do you mean the content inside aligned to the bottom of the dock box, or the actual dock box aligned to the bottom of the browser window? As far as I tell this script doesn't support a "top" or "bottom" configuration by default as you mentioned in your post you tried to configure, so I'm a little confused with that as well.

bustya
11-23-2005, 03:56 PM
the box itself aligned to the bottom

ddadmin
11-24-2005, 03:35 AM
Hmmm I'm not even sure how that would work. You see, right now, the docked content in fact will be aligned to the bottom of the browser if you're scrolling upwards and pushing the content "up." When you're scrolling downwards, the content is being pushed down, so it aligns itself to the top of the browser when it's about to be hidden from view. Any other behavior may not even make a lot of sense...

bustya
11-25-2005, 09:01 PM
thanks for your help. I'll let you know if i come up with a solution to my problem, thanks again.

huangpower
10-04-2009, 06:46 AM
I am wondering if anyone know how to reconfigure this script so it can work for two div at the same time while one stays on top, and the other stays on the bottom when the page is scrolled.