View Full Version : Gooey Menu Help

codedbee
05-02-2011, 08:53 PM
1) Script Title:
jQuery Gooey Menu

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/gooeymenu.htm

3) Describe problem:
I downloaded and implemented the gooey menu to use for my website. I put the menu inside of a div layer but when ever I give the div layer a background. It makes it to where I can't see the gooey button no more. Also I can't find a image format that will make the corners of the button transparent.

ddadmin
05-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

codedbee
05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
I haven't published the site yet, I am still putting it together and wanted to get the menu done so I can put together the body part of it.

devryan
05-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I have also been having this issue, in my case, the background color matched the background of the area, so I just set it to default and it worked. I could provide an example if needed. I am also having an issue where in internet explorer, instead of displaying the simple gooey button image, it is displaying a random solid blue background for the button. This issue does not occur on Chrome or Firefox, and I can provide examples if needed.

Thank you for any help or suggestions,

Ryan

codedbee
05-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I have created a random page with the menu being used showing the problem I am having. I have attached the file.