PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on external iframe....

Tracker
11-21-2005, 01:08 PM
external iframe (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/iframe-scroller.htm) Hi New this forum i want to add an external iframe and what i have done is copy and paste the following code into my dreamweaver note pad rite, :rolleyes: it also notes The script accesses an external .htm file for its content. Save the following external htm file:

external.htm (save by right clicking, and selecting "save as") witch i have put that in my body of the html and save it as external iframe.htm the question where he hell do i put the External.htm source really got me because i have been on this project for more then 3 hours and really need some help if you can help out thanks would like to finish that job before i go to the next one.....

:)

jscheuer1
11-21-2005, 10:44 PM
Save the following external htm file:

external.htm (save by right clicking, and selecting "save as") witch i have put that in my body of the html and save it as external iframe.htm

It doesn't go in the body of anything. It is a separate, stand alone page called external.htm. If you've copied the other code properly into your 'top' page, external.htm will show through onto it via the iframe. Both your 'top' page and external.htm need to be in the same directory.