View Full Version : Resolved jQuery Image Magnify v1.11

rexi
04-12-2011, 04:47 AM
1) Script Title:
jQuery Image Magnify v1.11

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/imagemagnify.htm

3) Describe problem:
I need help someone about external files js. from this script.
I can't open this file.Thanks.

ddadmin
04-12-2011, 06:34 PM
You can open any .js or .css file using a regular text editor, though I'd recommend Edit Pad (http://download.cnet.com/EditPad-Lite/3000-2351_4-10105022.html?tag=mncol;1).

rexi
04-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Mr. admin -Thank You very much for recommend "edit pad",..I opened file,..but something is wrong,and not working for me.Sadly, it is lookin that script is not easy understand.Script is great ......

ddadmin
04-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Are you still having trouble opening the file using Edit Pad, or just setting up the script to run properly on your page? If the later please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

rexi
04-13-2011, 03:12 AM
Thank you for help,..Yes I am open "edit pad" and file is OK,..but I had problem because script has not this:

<style type="text/css">
FOR EXAMPLE SCRIPT IS HERE.....................
</style>

So when I put this ( <style type="text/css">//////</style> )...on the top and end script,..it starting work.

Only problem is with "magnifier image cursor"
cursorcss: 'url(magnify.cur), -moz-zoom-in', //Value for CSS's 'cursor' attribute, added to original image

I customize my own,..but is not work for IE9,..it working for firefox.m.
Anyway..thank you very much for your time/help.

Luys
04-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Which customization don't work? The same for both browsers?
Open the original .js file and don't change anything other than the "cursorcss.." line!
For a test, you can also delete this line on the .js file and add your cursorcss edited customization in a <style type="text/css">img.magnify { cursor: wathever; } </style> in the web page itself.
Good luck!