PDA

View Full Version : music

insanemonkey
11-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Hello I am trying to get music on my website and i am having problems doing it.. I can upload them to my webite but only i can hear them and i am using a WM player and do you have to download anything to get them on my website.? Can someone give me a link of were i can download sumthing to make it possible for me to download or help me.. i really need it....

Twey
11-20-2005, 08:10 AM
ALL YOUR WINDOW ARE BELONG TO US!!!

jscheuer1
11-20-2005, 08:45 AM
I think we already beat this monkey, er horse, to death in another section of these forums. As I recall, you never answered my implied question, so I'll be more blunt about asking it:

Do you have the rights to this music or if not, do you have the copyright holder's permission to use it?

If you have that (rights or permission) and the actual music files, not just shortcuts to them, it can be done fairly easily given the code you already have (had that I saw before), coupled with the fact that the music does play for you (which would mean your strategy is correct, if not the details of its implementation).

insanemonkey
11-23-2005, 01:05 AM
srry guys.. i have figured out that you need to download a decoder in order to use music from your computer that you get off a cd... if people need to know where i got a easy decoder please email me.. insanemonkey@cox.net... Srry about posting it again i was despirate.. but not anymore..

dianett
11-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Hello I am trying to get music on my website and i am having problems doing it.. I can upload them to my webite but only i can hear them and i am using a WM player and do you have to download anything to get them on my website.? Can someone give me a link of were i can download sumthing to make it possible for me to download or help me.. i really need it....

when you mean music on your site? are you perhaps trying to play it as a background or do you want to show the controls so users can stop the music?