PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Thumbnail Viewer script issue

Whitney77
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM
1) Script Title: Image Thumbnail Viewer II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail2.htm

3) Describe problem: I am attempting to create a mouseover of a thumbnail image which causes that image to be represented in an enlarged window. The software which I am building my site with is Coffee Cup and my host is GoDaddy. The website building software (which is called Visual Site Designer) has a 'Preview' button which allows one to look at his or her website prior to publishing. When I preview everything works perfectly but upon actually publishing my site the mouseover effect doesn't work.

My site: www.gitaneworkshop.com

Has anyone experienced a similar problem? If so, any idea what the issue might be?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

ddadmin
03-24-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't see the thumbnail viewer script installed at www.gitaneworkshop.com actually...

ajfmrf
03-25-2011, 05:21 PM
After previewing the page was it saved with the script on it?

I too saw nothing to indicate that script was included on the web site.And because of that, my question is did the page get saved with the script added or was it viewed but not saved to include it.

Bud

jscheuer1
03-25-2011, 05:44 PM
They mean on the subsidiary pages, like:

http://www.gitaneworkshop.com/TonSaiShelf.html

that you get if you click on one of the images on the main page. On that subsidiary page, probably the others, thumbnailviewer2.js is a 404 not found.

There could also be other problems but you need to upload the thumbnailviewer2.js file to:

gitaneworkshop.com/

The file (thumbnailviewer2.js) is available on the script's demo page. If it was working in preview, you've probably already got it, just forgot to upload it to the server.

Whitney77
03-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Just wanted to thank each of you for your help!! The thumbnail viewer issue is resolved. I couldn't have done it (obviously) without your help. I truly appreciate the time you folks offer to those of us in need. :)