PDA

View Full Version : Collapse the accordian menu?

dieseldave
03-22-2011, 03:45 AM
1) Script Title: Glossy Accordion Menu

2) Script URL (on DD):http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu-glossy.htm

3) Describe problem: I am using the menu to filter a large dataset by navigating to the same page but having different querystrings that serve to filter the data. This works perfectly. But if I leave the page and come back, the data is retrieved without any filters - which is correct. The issue is that the menu is still expanded to the last selection. Is there a setting or function that would collapse the menu when you leave the page, even though the session has not terminated?

azoomer
03-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I not sure if I understand your issue correctly, but maybe you just need to set the persiststate to false in this line:

persiststate: false, //persist state of opened contents within browser session?

dieseldave
03-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Using persiststate: false collapses every time. I only want to collapse all if the page is being loaded from a different page, not being loaded from itself. There are instructions for expanding a header from a remote link(<a href="target.htm?mypets=0">Target Page (1st header expanded by default)</a>) and it is suggested that you can also collapse that way but I dont know what the syntax is.