PDA

View Full Version : Problem with chat bar not showing only on IE8 appears again!

SamyCode
02-05-2011, 06:00 PM
I have my page live already. My question now is... I already did what the administrator of this forum told me and I add the extra line to my script. I remember that, it worked fine with that new line to the script. You guys remember that we were having some kind of conflict between the chat bar and the contact form script?? Well, I have another weird issue now... since yesterday, the chat bar stop working for Internet Explorer 8 but only in one of the page that didn't work before. I mean, I have one page with the chat bar and a contact form working perfect and in another page I have the same problem of before. The problem just appear since yesterday and I don't recall me making any new chances to the code.

The page that work with the contact form and the chat bar, both of them perfect is: www.newswithfreedom.com/pagina_contacto.html

The page that have a conflict problem again is: www.newswithfreedom.com/register.html

You can see the first thread and how the adm. of this forum solved it here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60388

I include attached in this message an example of the .html file that I'm having problem with.

Can you notice some difference between them? What's wrong?? Sorry for the bothering but sometimes it looks like this forum is my only option.

SamyCode
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
A little help would be GREATLY appreciate.