PDA

View Full Version : How to increase the height of the pop-up window

kuau
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM
1) Script Title: PHP Photo Album script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/php-photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm wondering how to increase the height of the pop-up window that displays the larger images. I have the original version of the script (not version 2.11) which works just fine... I do not want to use lightbox so am not keen on updating. I just want to make the pop-up window larger to accommodate a larger description. The script takes the description from the Swiss Army Slideshow image description. This is the first time I have tried a longer description and it gets cut off by the pop-up window. Thanks.

ddadmin
01-25-2011, 08:00 PM
By original version, do you mean v2.0 or pre v2.0? Perhaps a link to the problem page would be best.

kuau
01-25-2011, 08:08 PM
I think it may be the original version, pre version 2.0. The slideshow seems to expand to accommodate, but not the pop-up.

Thanks for your help. :)

ddadmin
01-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Have you tried simply increasing the height value of the pop up window's setting inside the below (in red) on your page:

var popupsetting=[1, "width=669px, height=691px, scrollbars, resizable"]

For example, try changing 691 to 791 instead...

kuau
01-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Geesh, I was looking through the javascript files. I never even looked in the template. Duh! Yes, of course that was it. I'm embarrassed to have bothered you with such a dumb question. Thanks for your help. :)