PDA

View Full Version : Question about Page Scroller

Dott
01-12-2011, 03:55 AM
1) Script Title: Page Scroller (aka Custom Scrollbar)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/pagescroller.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hello everybody! First of all sorry for my bad English. I've a website with Page Scroller included and want to modify the place of the arrows (up and down) to make them relative to a div. For example, I've a div called "content" and I want to put the arrows on a fixed div called "staticbuttons" inside "content", but originally the script was coded to appear on the right-bottom of the page.

I tried to change the code but when I do that, the Javascript doesn't work and the arrows disappears. If someone could help me, will be great!

Thanks in advance! =)

cindylou
01-12-2011, 04:26 AM
hi...

i read the script...

var Hoffset=70 //Enter buttons' offset from right edge of window (adjust depending on images width)
var Voffset=80 //Enter buttons' offset from bottom edge of window (adjust depending on images height)

try changing the numbers of the Hoffset and Voffset... the arrows don't dissapear in that way...they're just sort of under other tables or forms or whatever is in your website...

Dott
01-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Hi cindylou!

Thanks for the reply, but changing those numbers I'll adjust the arrows from the edge of the window and I want to include the arrows inside a DIV and work with div's margins. :confused: