PDA

View Full Version : Expando Script Options

jline
12-01-2010, 05:17 PM
1) Script Title: Expando Image Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/expandoimage.htm

3) Describe problem:

I am not having a problem with the script, I must say that its a fantastic script and works quite well the way it was designed to. Kudos!! I am designing a web site where a visitor would hover over an image and once the image was enlarged have buttons that they could click to perform certain fuctions (i.e navigate to another page, send an email, watch a video, ect.) My problem is that my javascript experience is rookie. I do have Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flash experience, but I am unsure how I would incorporate these features into something like this or if I would need to use Flash to do it all. I really like this script because its very fluid and works well and would like to use it.

I tried to create an SWF file and replace one of my GIF images, but nothing shows up. I would like the thumb to be just a thumb and the buttons, links or controls only be availible when the image has been enlarged after the mouse hovers over it.

I know this is something well outside of my skills, but I would be willing to learn if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you for any help!!

JLINE