PDA

View Full Version : Script: Tabs Menu (mouseover)

che_rish
11-03-2004, 10:01 PM
Hello!

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for writing this really nice script. Its the one im looking for. I was able to successfully integrate it on the webpage im working on and it worked perfectly... except when i put the code on a page that appears inside a frame (name="topFrame").

This is what happens: The links that initiate the submenus appear (and they work fine too... i put target="_parent"), but when i put the mouse over these links, the submenus do not appear. Im thinking maybe because of the frames? Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thank you so much for your time! I hope there is a way to solve this.

-Cherish

ddadmin
11-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Hi:
In the future, please make sure to post in the proper format when asking a DD related question: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Regarding your question, do you have a link to the problematic page? Frames shouldn't disable the submenus from appearing, assuming both the main menu and submenus are in the same frame...

che_rish
11-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Hello. Thanks so much for the reply. And im sorry for not following the format in posting a DD related question... (i thought i did, but now i see my mistake).

Glad to let you know that i was able to figure it out. Its now working perfectly even if i put this inside a frame. Thanks again for such a wonderful script!! :)

ddadmin
11-05-2004, 03:22 AM
Not a problem che_rish, and glad you've figured it out. :)

ausant
11-05-2004, 11:04 AM
hey, don't want to be nosy but whats the site url??
just wanna check it out:)

che_rish
11-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Sure. Its nothing much, and the site is still in the development stage. But yeah, the menu is working the way i want it to be. :)

PM me for the link to the site.