PDA

View Full Version : randomcontentorder (links help)

tom777
11-21-2010, 05:36 PM
1) Script Title: randomcontentorder

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/randomcontentorder.htm

3) Describe problem: Random content order works fine, only problem is that
any link given to a object/picture remains in the original position of the object.

Therefore I need an objects link to always move together with the randomised object.

thank you for any help you can give
tom777

jscheuer1
11-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Ordinarily anything within the randomized class elements will move with them. Perhaps your links are outside the randomized class elements.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

I need a link to a page that shows the problem happening (it can just be an orphan page somewhere on your site/the web, doesn't have to be linked to or from your other pages). Otherwise it would be just a shot in the dark and/or a game of twenty questions trying to solve this for you.

tom777
12-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Ordinarily anything within the randomized class elements will move with them. Perhaps your links are outside the randomized class elements.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

I need a link to a page that shows the problem happening (it can just be an orphan page somewhere on your site/the web, doesn't have to be linked to or from your other pages). Otherwise it would be just a shot in the dark and/or a game of twenty questions trying to solve this for you.
Hi

thanks for your time, actually sorted now, you are right that it was just a very small error in the way I was wrapping the objest in the code.

Thanks again
Tom