PDA

View Full Version : Need help to make multi image in Lightox 2.

baldrn
11-21-2010, 02:49 PM
1) Script Title: Lightbox 2

2) Script URL (on DD):http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/lightbox2/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I can make the images work fine now..individually. But when I create the set, I don't get the right/left arrows on the enlarged images.
marxtestsite.com (http://www.marxtestsite.com)

Thank you.

jscheuer1
11-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Actually, what you have on the page is fine. The previous and next work as well as the 'Image 1 of 2' bit. It's the lightbox.css file that's a problem. It's preventing you from seeing the previous/next images* (but if you were to click on the correct spot in the enlarged images it will load the previous or next enlarged image):

#prevLink, #nextLink{
width: 49%;
height: 100%;
background: transparent url(file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/My%20Documents/Website%20accounts/images/blank.gif) no-repeat; /* Trick IE into showing hover */
display: block;
}
#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;}
#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/My%20Documents/Website%20accounts/images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/My%20Documents/Website%20accounts/images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

These should be:

#prevLink, #nextLink{
width: 49%;
height: 100%;
background: transparent url(../images/blank.gif) no-repeat; /* Trick IE into showing hover */
display: block;
}
#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;}
#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

* If those images are in those locations on the local computer, they might show up anyway.

baldrn
11-21-2010, 07:00 PM
got it!
Thanks!!!!