PDA

View Full Version : Overlapping jQuery elements

fingersoccer
11-10-2010, 11:26 PM
1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: I have a Wordpress site where I have a slideshow on the front page using the DD Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow script. It looks great. My problem is that I'm also using Shadowbox, and when I click on an image to enlarge it, the DD slideshow doesn't sit back with the rest of the content on the page but instead sits on top of everything, including the Shadowbox image. They overlap, in other words.

How do I 'tame' the slideshow, so to speak, to make sure that when Shadowbox is active it is grayed-out along with everything else?

Thanks!

jscheuer1
11-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Don't tame the slideshow, make Shadowbox more dominant. To do so open up the shadowbox.css file in a text only editor like NotePad. Change the highlighted value as shown:

#sb-title-inner,#sb-info-inner,#sb-loading-inner,div.sb-message{font-family:"HelveticaNeue-Light","Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:200;color:#fff;}
#sb-container{position:fixed;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;z-index:1999;text-align:left;visibility:hidden;display:none;}
#sb-overlay{position:relative;height:100%;width:100%;}
#sb-wrapper{position:absolute;visibility:h . . .

Save the file and use it as your shadowbox.css file.

fingersoccer
11-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Yep, that worked like a charm.
Thanks!