PDA

View Full Version : Left and right arrows not working properly in slideshow

ma-chino
11-02-2010, 09:14 PM
1) Script Title: Swiss Army Slide show

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/swissarmy/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I added a link to my page with seems to have an adverse effect of the left and right arrows in the slide show. In order to get the arrows to work I have to select on a space just above the arrow images. This started to happen when I added a link to a brochure page. I am attaching a image of the page in question. Thank you.

Manuel

My css style is:

#textbox {
position:relative;
top: -131px;
right: 4px;
width: -200px;
height: 24px;
vertical-align: middle;
text-align: right;
padding: 0px 0px 10px 0px;
}

My html code is:

<td width="660" height="500" align="left" class="projtitle">
<script type="text/javascript">
new inter_slide(slides2)
document.getElementById('prev0').parentNode.className = document.getElementById('next0').parentNode.className = 'noShade';
</script>
<div id="textbox" class="bodytext"><a target="_blank" href="brochurepages/VassarFisherPassage.pdf">Printable version</a></div>
</td>

jscheuer1
11-03-2010, 03:44 AM
Looks like you might be 'covering' the buttons with the padding from the link. If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

ma-chino
11-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Looks like you might be 'covering' the buttons with the padding from the link. If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.
Hi John

I haven't posted the site yet because I am trying to debug it at the moment. This issue with button is one of two things that I need to address before posting it. Thanks.

Manuel

ma-chino
11-04-2010, 03:01 PM
John-

Is it possible to do something like the following to create a vessel for the hyperlink? What I am trying to do is add a hyperlink that is right justified in the counter section of the slide show. I would then add a different url per page. Thanks.
Manuel

#counter0 div {
position:relative;
top: -131px;
right: 4px;
text-align: right;
vertical-align: middle;
}