PDA

View Full Version : New Here Need Help

couponjunkiesks
11-03-2004, 02:52 AM
hi i am new here i have been trying for months to figure out how to do the background on my forum its driving me nuts i dont understand some of the things and i really think i would draw more people to my site if it werent so plain looking. i have seen you can do falling leaves they are so very cool i would also like to stay with the seasons but i dont know how to make these or even put them into the site for a background would someone here be kind enough to either teach or help me out plz ty very much
couponjunkiesks@peoplepc.com ty again :(

couponjunkiesks
11-03-2004, 02:53 AM
couponjunkiesks@peoplepc.com

couponjunkiesks
11-03-2004, 03:16 AM
but still dont understand to configue leaves, snowflakes Etc. for the seasons or even how to put it in my forum so if anybody can help ty

cr3ative
11-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Have you read the accompanying documentation which comes with the script? Tell us what you don't understand or where you get stuck, because otherwise I'll probably just end up confusing you unnecessarily :)

Kind regards,
cr3ative

couponjunkiesks
11-08-2004, 08:46 PM
lang.
lol
ok i have a site and in the site there is a place html heading and html footing
and its two empty blocks then it has a css page
and a page already set up for you to just change colors and stuff
well every back ground link i have provided doesnt work in the already set up page i can change the colors thats about it there
i know nothing at this point about the other two other then the fact that they are there lol
ask me about crafts yeah i got that ask about some math yeah i got that but dont dare ask about this stuff it makes no senses sorry i am stupid here i know lol
i know what i want in my head cuz i have seen it done on other sites and i know if they can do it somewhere i can so if you help me out that would be great i have email yahoo im and a web site so i am easy to be reached plmk ty :confused:

couponjunkiesks
11-08-2004, 10:54 PM
i have figure bits and pieces considering i have never learned this before i think some of it is coming together...........some
ok i dont know how to write my own using my own graphics i have in my collections and nor do i know how to change backgrounds yet. i did how ever get a meta tag for a fading background but it too has its faults it only lets you do it once lol doesnt keep doing it lol
but i can still use help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anybody :confused: