View Full Version : Some thing (i cant remember name please help)

10-30-2005, 10:07 AM
I've seen on many sites where there is a background; and then they have squares that are curven on the vertices. They write in these. I have a background on mine and it automatically writes to the left and it doesnt look very neat.... Could someone please provide me with the tag to do this? Thanks



10-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Looks like you are looking for more than a tag and more than just HTML. HTML plus some CSS magic, seems to me. If I've got that right, these links:

CSS Rounded Box Generator (Beta) (http://www.neuroticweb.com/recursos/css-rounded-box/index.php?idioma=en)

The Power of CSS Style3 (http://projects.randyhoyt.net/css/?style=3)

Should be of help.

10-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks i'll see what they do :)