PDA

View Full Version : Double click drop and drag script

jujupetals
11-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Hi there. Can some one please tell me what to enter in the search menue or send me a direct link on how to find the double click script? It is by RL Duckett and Nick Lowe. Here is a doll maker site with the script on it. I cant seem to find it any where. I would like to know if I can make my doll makers useing this script as I have very large doll maker site. Sincerely Barbara
http://frugle.co.uk/sources/dollmaker.txt
please email me at lauderda2003@aol.com :rolleyes: :) :D

cr3ative
11-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Here we go, just insert this into your <head> tag:

<script language="JavaScript1.2">
<!--

/*
Auto Maximize Window Script- By Nick Lowe (nicklowe@ukonline.co.uk)
For full source code, 100's more free DHTML scripts, and Terms Of Use
Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com
*/

top.window.moveTo(0,0);
if (document.all) {
top.window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight);
}
else if (document.layers||document.getElementById) {
if (top.window.outerHeight<screen.availHeight||top.window.outerWidth<screen.availWidth){
top.window.outerHeight = screen.availHeight;
top.window.outerWidth = screen.availWidth;
}
}
//-->
</script>

And it should work.
However not for me, I have an option in Firefox which forbids and script to move, resize or close my windows. :)

cr3ative

jujupetals
11-26-2004, 12:49 AM
:( :o Thankyou but I am afraid that it did not work for me. You see I have alot of doll houses. I would like the doll house to be at the top of the page and then you can doubble click on all of the cartoon dolls and they will appear on top of the doll house. I have also seen a doll maker that has a scroll bar to the right hand side and all of those links are to images ( when clicking the image it will appear on the doll house to the left of the screan. I just wished I knew what to do.....thank you so much again. I cant seem to find a script any where....Barbie

jujupetals
12-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Can anyone please tell me how I can obtain a good doubble click script. I have a drop and drag doll maker web site. What I would like is to be able to doubble click on the images and they will appear at the top of my web page. Sinserely, Barbara