PDA

View Full Version : how can i make the code work without activation each time i open the page

asraa
09-17-2010, 09:19 PM
1) Script Title: :: Basic Calendar
2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex7/basiccalendar.htm

3) Describe problem: the script does not work directly, it needs to be activated each time i open the page.:confused:

hi for all, i design my page using html and dhtml, when i try to open the page the following message appears in the information bar " for security purposes, internet explorer blocked the script .... , click here for option":mad:

then i go and choose "activate this code" so the code will work properly,:rolleyes:

this happen each time i open the page. how can i make the code work without activation each time i open the page. thank's:(

azoomer
09-17-2010, 09:30 PM
try to upload it to a server online. This problem will only occur on a local computer and only in internet explorer.

traq
09-18-2010, 01:19 AM
You can also disable that "feature" in IE. I'm not exactly sure where, somewhere in a long, vaguely labeled list of options... I don't use IE anymore. Try Firefox or Chrome. :)

asraa
09-19-2010, 09:10 PM
thank's i will try your suggestions

jscheuer1
09-20-2010, 12:24 PM
There used to be a meta tag one could use to prevent that. However, starting in IE 7, that no longer works.

For local testing in IE 7+ without that, all you need to do is approve the tab once. Then just make sure every time you open that local page it's in the approved tab.

In fact, once you have an approved tab, you can open any local page containing javascript in it without any additional warnings.

This can most easily be done by either dragging the page (from Windows Explorer or another interactive file list in another program) to that tab in IE, or by pasting its address (path and filename) into the address bar of that tab.

asraa
09-20-2010, 04:55 PM
you r right, i tried google chrome and my pages occured correctly, thank's a lot