PDA

View Full Version : Change speed

tatane
08-30-2010, 08:56 AM
hello
I just put up this JavaScript (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddtabmenu.htm) .The problem is that I can not adjust the speed returns to the main link. For now return to the link is too fast. I want to change the speed. How do I do?thank you

jscheuer1
08-30-2010, 09:34 AM
If I understand you correctly, this (near the end of the demo page):

Inside ddtabmenu.js

Near the top of ddtabmenu.js, there are also two variables you can configure:

disabletablinks: false, //Disable hyperlinks in 1st level tabs with sub contents (true or false)?
snap2original: [true, 300], //Should tab revert back to default selected when mouse moves out of menu? ([true/false, delay_millisec]

The first variable sets whether to disable the main tabs themselves from navigating to another page when clicked on (despite them being hyperlinked).

The second variable sets which tab should remain selected when the mouse moves out of the menu. False causes the last tab the user was on before moving out to be selected, while true causes the default selected tab (when the menu first loaded) to be selected once again. When set to true, also specify the time delay before the reverting takes place- practically it should be a number larger than 100.

explains. I've highlighted the number to increase, try 1000 (one second) or more until you get what you want. Alternatively, if you don't want it snapping back at all, use:

disabletablinks: false, //Disable hyperlinks in 1st level tabs with sub contents (true or false)?
snap2original: [false, 300], //Should tab revert back to default selected when mouse moves out of menu? ([true/false, delay_millisec]

tatane
08-30-2010, 09:53 AM
nice thank you:)