PDA

View Full Version : fading slideshow; images not showing; CSS problem?

Steve
10-26-2005, 03:58 AM
I have Ruthsarian's skidoo_too CSS layout. I can't get the slideshow to work in the main (center) column. See the source at oregonmotorcyclist.com. I've tried everything I can think of and the images just don't appear. :( I've tried removing the background image to no avail.

jscheuer1
10-26-2005, 05:37 AM
Doesn't this mean anything to you:

Warning: main(includes/slideshow_scenic.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/horego16/public_html/misc_page.php on line 58

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/slideshow_scenic.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/horego16/public_html/misc_page.php on line 58

I'm no PHP wizzard but, it seems that this is where a major problem lies, not with css or the script.

Steve
10-26-2005, 05:56 AM
John,

The link you're referencing is a dead link, and I know that. That link is for future consideration. I'm trying to implement your slideshow in the main content column. I've, just now, managed to get another script to work in that location, but yours doesn't want to show up. Take a look at the source. You'll notice your script is commented out and another script is in place, and works. I don't understand. I would like the fade-out effect of your script, but the other works. Can you help? PS - I tried another script with preloaded images and it didn't work either. Could it be the preloading is incompatible with the css or php?