deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 07:49 AM
1) Script Title:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddsmoothmenu.htm
2) Script URL (on DD):
www.ovenpick.com
3) Describe problem:

Hello,

I used the scripts to create the horizontal menu in this website www.ovenpick.com, the moment i click on the links i get some errors i tried to see if i do something but sadly could not.

Please help me to get this working.

I am using the master pages in asp.net ver 3.5 to call the JS and using only the horizontal version of the menu

Would the problem solve if i use both verital and horizontal?

deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 07:54 AM
I get the error code in internet explorer while in mozilla and chrome the drop menu disappears... please visit website www.ovenpick.com

vwphillips
08-26-2010, 08:39 AM
viewing with IE7 and FF it works for me.

deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Well actually if you look at the menu at top if you click on any of the link inside they error (in IE) and problems start.

Can you pleas help?

deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Suppose you visit this link http://www.ovenpick.com/Gifts/InvitationGifting.aspx then the menu through the JS on the top menu ceases to show...

vwphillips
08-26-2010, 10:22 AM
the content of SmoothMenu/ddsmoothmenu.js is HTML

also you have two doctypes which will cause errors

deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Hello,

Well i am quite surprised that this trouble comes and goes at will and there is no way to be able to control this....

The menu is sometimes visible and sometimes if just goes off...

Any solution, please let me know if i can post the error messages as well and how do it it?

There is not copy paste option for errors.

Do help me

deepeshkris
08-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Sorry if these questions seem stupid but i am clueless on JS DHTML

content is HTML, how would that impact? Since it working well on certain pages

Doc Types = All are aspx, i tried with html embeded as an option it is not working would that solve the problem?