PDA

View Full Version : Accordian Menu Help

TNHost
08-24-2010, 06:48 PM
1) Script Title:

2) Script URL (on DD):

3) Describe problem: 1) Script Title: Glossy Accordion Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...enu-glossy.htm

3) Describe problem: I have this menu working great. Thank You DD!! However, I am looking for an added feature. When I click on a header, I have the option set to open a page in an iframe. When I click on the sub menu items they all open correctly in the iframe as they should. Now I want to click on the header that expanded the sub menu which closes the submenu while at the same time loading the same page in the iframe that it loaded when I expanded the submenu.

Basically I want the header to open a specified page when it opens the sub menu and when it closes the submenu in the iframe.

TH

TNHost
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
ddAdmin? Anyone? I need to know if this is possible to have the header load a page in the iframe when clicking to close the subnmenu. I have it already setup to load when opening a submenu...

TNHost
08-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Urgent! Willing to pay someone to help me via PayPal!

ddadmin
08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Sure, for your onopenclose() event inside the initialization code of the script, remove the part in red:

onopenclose:function(header, index, state, isuseractivated){ //custom code to run whenever a header is opened or closed
if (state=="block" && isuseractivated==true){ //if header is expanded and as the result of the user initiated action
myiframe.location.replace(header.getAttribute('href'))
}
}

This causes the header to load the designated page inside the IFRAME both when it's expanded and when it's contracted, instead of just the former.

TNHost
08-25-2010, 08:29 PM
If you private message me, I will send a donation via PayPal for your help.