PDA

View Full Version : New Question for Swiss Army Image Slideshow

hoagie723
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
I can not figure out why the slideshow won't go past 20 pictures. I have a list of 31 photos that I want to show in the slideshow. I have looked through the code and can find no where, where there is a limit set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy

jscheuer1
08-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Please post new questions in a new thread like here where I've moved this, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script(s) in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

That said, the number of images is virtually unlimited. You probably have a syntax error in your code, like an unescaped delimiter.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

hoagie723
08-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Little ridiculious to be given an infraction the first time someone posts - how about just a warning and an explaination. I f'n signed up yesterday and I in know why was trying to hijack someone's post - just thought being that was the program they were talking about it would be the best place to ask the question. I'll be sure to use another site from now on.

Thanks.

jscheuer1
08-05-2010, 04:11 PM
You're right, a warning may have been better. But the infraction points would have expired soon enough as long as you didn't do it again. I'll reverse it to a warning anyway.

Do you want more help with the script or not?