PDA

View Full Version : Making AnyLink Drop Down Menu DROP UP

jtarabay
10-21-2005, 02:19 PM
I am using the AnyLink Drop Down Menu...I was wondering is there a way to make some of the drop down menus drop up while having some that drop down. If I have 2 rows of drop downs, I would want the top row to drop up, and the bottom row to drop up. here is a link to the page I am working on so you can get a visual feel for what I am trying to do. http://moorebusiness.org/new_design/html Any help with this will be very appreciated. Thank you!

ddadmin
10-21-2005, 06:23 PM
It's possible to hard code the behavior so the menu always drops up, for example, though I don't recommend it. Right now the menu will decide for itself whether to drop down or up depending on whether there's enough space to do so either up or down. This ensures the menu is always in view, even if the visitor has resized the browser. If you change this behavior, the menu very well will be obscured depending on the configration of the browser at the time.

mallow
11-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Hy,

I'm a new user of AnyLink DropDown menu (great works, short and flexible, perfect for everybody

It's works fine on FF and OPERA, but I cant see submenu in IE. I was woried about my "tuning" of your code, but when I'm on your demo sample, I also can't get it with my IE (5.5 and 6)

Have you noticed this bug. Is it a bug created by browser upgrade or do I miss something important ?

If someone can help me with this,

thanks i advance, I still inquire on that problem

ddadmin
11-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Do you mean even on our demo page, the menu doesn't appear in IE6? It definitely should.

kkroo
11-30-2005, 02:10 PM
it does...