PDA

View Full Version : dhtml tabs

dustinw
10-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Hello,

I've been using the dhtml tabs script to build a tabs page. It's a great script.
I have a question though on how to modify a certain portion of it. You see I want to modify the tablist so that instead of it having one text line like this:
Department Info
I want the text to be on two seperate lines like this:
Department
Info

I realize this might be a real simple thing to do but when messing with the tablist contents code I was not able to get it to work properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached to this message is the asp code for the tab page

Thank you,

Dustin

ddadmin
10-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Actually this is harder than it appears. The CSS used to create the tabs don't make it easy to add a new break between a select tag. I fiddled around with the CSS a bit, though couldn't get it to look right across browsers.

dustinw
10-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Do you think I could see the code you fiddled around with. I only need it to look good in internet explorer as this is for my companies intranet.

Thank you,

Dustin

dustinw
10-24-2005, 06:05 PM
bump.

jscheuer1
10-24-2005, 09:04 PM
For IE only, this looked pretty good to me:

<li><font size="2"><a href="#" class="current" onclick="expandcontent('sc1', this)" ><div style="width:6em;text-align:center;display:inline;margin-right:2px;"><font size="2.5" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Department<br>
Info</font></div></a></font></li>