PDA

View Full Version : looking for details on Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4

phendyr
07-07-2010, 02:14 AM
1) Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4
2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/animatedcollapse.htm
3) Describe problem: NA

Hello all,
First timer here, I'm just hoping to get some feedback from the community, I have a project that is requiring the functionality of the Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4...... My question is how well does it do with cross browser compatibility? are there issues in any browsers/versions?

the project calls for a list of content entries, related to various documents. they want to display a doc title & single sentence, then upon click, expand out to see a full paragraph with link to actual document. but I need to make sure it works across browsers and versions (it's business related so the chances that people using IE 6.0 will be looking at it) If there are alternatives to consider, I appreciate anyone's time & feedback to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
P

azoomer
07-07-2010, 06:44 AM
I am guessing that the Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4 itself will be cross browser compatible. Usually this is accounted for in jquery. But anyway you will most likely run into problems with IE6 regarding the rest of the markup on the page. You could set up a testpage and post a link to it and we could take it from there. I am not sure if anyone has IE6 on this forum though.

ddadmin
07-07-2010, 07:09 AM
On Windows the script has been tested in all modern browsers in Windows, and for IE, IE6 as well, and should work in it as well.

phendyr
07-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Thank you both, I'll give it a shot, get a test page running post my results.

greatly appreciated :)