PDA

View Full Version : simplegallery Firefox error

fransiz
06-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I was looking slideshow with auto play function. And i've found it here. I put it into my web site and everything is fine in the safari and chrome until i checked in the firefox.

Firefox gives an error (Error: Div with ID "simplegallery 1" not found on page) but Everything is fine in safari and chrome without an error Also slideshow works in the firefox but with an error.

How can i fix this error, please help.

page address:
http://antrepo4.com/stetheadphone.html

Valor Studios
06-20-2010, 01:12 AM
I see the ID in the HTML so I'm not sure what the problem is. But you can get rid of the error all together.

Open up simplegallery.js and replace the code on line 43 with the code below.

//alert("Error: DIV with ID \""+setting.wrapperid+"\" not found on page.");

--------------------

You know what, try this code and if you still get the error, then replace with the code above.
Lines 43/44.

alert("Error: DIV with ID \""+setting.wrapperid+"\" not found on page.");
return;

fransiz
06-20-2010, 02:22 AM
I see the ID in the HTML so I'm not sure what the problem is. But you can get rid of the error all together.

Open up simplegallery.js and replace the code on line 43 with the code below.

//alert("Error: DIV with ID \""+setting.wrapperid+"\" not found on page.");

--------------------

You know what, try this code and if you still get the error, then replace with the code above.
Lines 43/44.

alert("Error: DIV with ID \""+setting.wrapperid+"\" not found on page.");
return;

I try your suggestion but it doesn't work for me. I put it in the mediafire for understanding the error. You can find two html, one of them without slideshow and it works perfectly in the firefox.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z3ten2ennbh

Valor Studios
06-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Did you reload the page? It should work. Try the top one.

fransiz
06-20-2010, 04:01 PM
big sorry it is my fault :) your suggestion works now. I didn't use ""//" (starting of code) my first attempt. It works in any browser now. Thank you.