PDA

View Full Version : All Levels Navigational Menu - Highlight current tab

bluemoon562
06-15-2010, 06:21 PM
1) Script Title: All Levels Navigational Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

In Firefox, the current tab is highlighted to indicate what page you're on.

However, the highlighted tab doesn't show up in IE or Opera. It also doesn't stay highlighted on the same page where the rel="ddsubmenu3" function is located after the drop down menu has been viewed.

Is there a fix for this since the JS seems to control the behavior?

ddadmin
06-15-2010, 08:03 PM
How are you getting the tab corresponding to the current page to be selected? There's no built in method of this script to do that, so I reckon you're doing this on your own somehow (with which the problem most likely occurs there). Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

bluemoon562
06-15-2010, 10:11 PM
I appreciate your quick response.

I had a script running prior to installing this menu but disabled most of it because it seemed to conflict or not work with this menu.

All that is left of that script is the following snippet on each page:

<?php $tab='sale'; require_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/Include/DROPDOWN.PHP"); ?>

$tab='sale' or whatever page it corresponds to. So, I guess that is working in Firefox at least.

Is there a simple script to make the highlighted tab "stick" in the other browsers as well that will work with this menu?