PDA

View Full Version : Window Widget and Image Power Zoomer

num1golfnut
06-09-2010, 06:44 PM
1) Script Title: Image Power Zoomer

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/powerzoomer.htm
3) Describe problem:
I want to combine both the DHTML Window Widget and the Image Power Zoomer so that when I display the DHTML Window ( I am loading a DIV located on the same page) with the Image loaded into it, I can also have the zoom magnifier also work on the image in the window. Using the notes from the Image Power Zoomer URL I have added this code into the JQUERY call at the top of my page:

jQuery(document).ready(function($)
{ //fire on DOM ready

$('#ctl00_mainForm_prodImage1').addpowerzoom({ defaultpower: 2, powerrange: [1, 5], magnifiersize: [300, 300] })
$('#AltImage img').addpowerzoom({ defaultpower: 2, powerrange: [1, 5], magnifiersize: [300, 300] })

}

)
The second call is the name of the div where the images I want to display are located. I am also using the image style properties to both turn the display from none to block and visibility from hidden to visible.

I attached a screen shot as an example of what I am trying to do. The image in the window labled as "Alternate Images" is where I want the zoom to work, the image underneath the window widget is handling the zoom function without a problem.