PDA

View Full Version : PHP Photo Album script v2.11

mdesswein
06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Do you have a simple "hello world" version of this project? My attempt at this includes about 10 images in there own directory, an index.php that is pasted below, and of course the files ddphpalbum.js, ddphpalbum.css, and getalbumpics.php (which is places in my images directory). All of the images are found but it's just an empty box with an question mark in it for every photo. And when I double click on it then there's no large photo either. It just flashes a box that's got a question mark in it and says LOADING.

When I open in Eclipse the files show errors but I don't know how to fix them. Can you please help? Below is my index.php that is as simple that I could do.

Thanks,
Matt

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./images/getalbumpics.php?id=myvacation"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

//Optional, manual description for particular pictures inside album
//Syntax: albumid.desc[index]="Picture description here"
//eg: myvacation.desc[2]="This is description for the 3rd picture in the album"
//eg: myvacation.desc[6]="This is description for the 7th picture in the album"

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="ddphpalbum.js">

/***********************************************
* PHP Photo Album script v2.0- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
* Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for this script and 100s more
***********************************************/

</script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ddphpalbum.css" />
</head>

<body>
<script type="text/javascript">

new phpimagealbum({
albumvar: myvacation, //ID of photo album to display (based on getpics.php?id=xxx)
dimensions: [3,2],
sortby: ["file", "asc"], //["file" or "date", "asc" or "desc"]
autodesc: "Photo %i", //Auto add a description beneath each picture? (use keyword %i for image position, %d for image date)
showsourceorder: false, //Show source order of each picture? (helpful during set up stage)
onphotoclick:function(thumbref, thumbindex, thumbfilename){
thumbnailviewer.loadimage(thumbref.src, "fit2screen")
}
})

</script>

</body>
</html>

ddadmin
06-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

Angel1987
06-06-2010, 02:37 PM
hello everybody

i have a problem with the script that was given.
there's only three files namely: getalbumpics.php.text, ddphpalbum.js and ddphpalbum.css
the fourth one is a gif

but it is said "The above code references 4 external files which you should download below"

where's the 4th one??

and when i do all the steps mentioned from the site http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/php-photoalbum.htm, when i load
the page on my localhost server, i get a blank page.

help please
thank you