PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink DropDown with Image Tags

tonydanza
10-15-2005, 08:57 PM
I am using the AnyLink Dropdown code on my site, and I substituted image tags for the text links. It all works perfectly well, except that in IE6, the x- and y- offsets begin at the upper left of the image, covering up the link image. In Firefox and Netscape, the offsets begin at the lower left of the image, much as it would if I were using text links.

I can compensate for this in IE by adding a "margin-top" style in my CSS, but that just drops down the menu that much farther in Firefox and NS.

Is there a fix for this in the javascript file? Or am I just missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help.

tonydanza
10-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Hello Forum Friends,
Can anyone help me with this?

I am using the AnyLink Dropdown code on my site, and I substituted image tags for the text links. It all works perfectly well, except that in IE6, the x- and y- offsets begin at the upper left of the image, covering up the link image. In Firefox and Netscape, the offsets begin at the lower left of the image, much as it would if I were using text links.

I can compensate for this in IE by adding a "margin-top" style in my CSS, but that just drops down the menu that much farther in Firefox and NS.

Is there a fix for this in the javascript file? Or am I just missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help.