PDA

View Full Version : Two diff image slide shows on one page won't work...

mastin
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm trying to use two slide shows on one page. I can get one or the other to work separately but I can't get both working at the same time. Is there something I'm missing?

I currently have the the Fade-in slide show on my page and when I tried adding Book Flip slide show on a different part of the page it would not work. After experimenting, I discovered if I removed the script for the Fade-in slide show, the Book Flip worked fine. When I added the script back in for the Fade-in slide show, the Book Flip quit working. Fade-in slide show seems to override the Book Flip. I also tried Carousel instead of Book Flip and experienced the same problem.

mastin
10-13-2005, 04:41 PM
guess this answers my own question....should have read about it first...

To save everyone time, please note that the following two types of questions we generally will skip over when posted on the forums due to their time consuming nature:

1) Questions regarding how to get multiple copies of the same script to work on the same page, or multiple, different scripts. The reasons for two scripts suddenly not working when put on the same page can be many, including duplication in the two scripts' variable names, functions, or access to an event handler etc. The only advise we can give is to try and remove the lesser important script(s) to see if that resolves the conflict