PDA

View Full Version : I need a calender that can display and update events. please help!

dghost13
10-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, but I have a good amount of website design experience. However, as I am only 18 my experience is limited. I was asked, by my church, to create them a website that was something nice, attractive, clean cut, and efficient. One thing that they wanted on the site was a calender that people could (group leaders) could add events to through a login page. Basically, what I need is a calender the allows the group leaders to login and post events but then show these events to everyone so that all members will know what's coming up. Does anyone know where I can find a script that will allow this? Thank you for any and all help that you may be able to give.

Yesideez
10-14-2005, 05:48 AM
You don't really need a specific calendar program, just a simple form where they can type in a date and a message would do. The data entered would then be stored in a database and accessed by a script when the site was accessed.