PDA

View Full Version : Help with Splash Page scrollbar on the right

dorello
05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
1) Script Title: Splash Page script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/dynamicsplash.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hi,

Id like to use the wonder .js script splashpage, which works great, loading an external page.

The only thing Id like help is, howto show a vertical scroller on the right side (like you know, a normal web browser scroller). Only on the right side though.

I tried changing the size of the iframe in Splashpage to less then 100%, but it didnt work.

The web browser scroller should scroll only the content below though and not the Splashpage itself, nore the Splashpage content.

It is because Im loading the Splashpage on top of another page. Everything works great, but the browser scroller dissapears. When I click on: Skip to Content, the browser scroller appears again - and I wish to stay there at all times..

Thank you very much in advance!

dorello
05-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Im afraid, my whole question is wrong.

Probably the right way would be: Howto make that iframe smaller and place it in the center.

dorello
05-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Did someone tried the splashpage already? I think its a great code, though I ask myself, what kind a sense has splashpage - I dont understand the sense of it:-(

Somebody used it already or not?