PDA

View Full Version : Sidebar - All Levels Navigational Menu

occhioalfolletto
05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
1) Script Title: All Levels Navigational Menu (v2.2)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu.js

3) Describe problem: Sidebar menu disappears when opening the submenu, there is a space that gets rid of the submenu. Firefox-Chrome
The menu is working correctly, I also topmenu.
The sidebar on the right.
www.aspirapolverefolletto.com

Translated Italian / English

Grazie ! Ottimo sito

occhioalfolletto
05-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Sorry if I have not submitted, occhioalfolletto.
Someone has to understand what may be the problem? I have some scripts dynamique drive, which thank you very much, but the problems from sidebar. Help me!
IE is perfect, does not work with Firefox and Chrome

djr33
05-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Io non so cio che è il problema, ma io posso parlare un po italiano, si lei vorebbe aiuto con l'uso del sito. Penso/spero che una persona che sa sarà qui pronto.

occhioalfolletto
05-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Ho creato il secondo menu con lo script, la topbar funziona bene. Quando voglio selezionare il sotto-menu della sidebar, qualche volta scompare prima che passa il mouse sopra. Il problema non è con tutti i browser. C'è uno spazio tra il menu e il sotto-menu, quando il mouse si sposta verso il sotto-menu scompare e non posso selezionare il sotto-menu. Il problema è solo con firefox e chrome. Con IE funziona bene, non c'è lo spazio tra menu e sotto-menu.

djr33
05-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Mi dispiace ma io non posso aiutarti specificamente con questo problema perché io non uso il javascript molto, ma solamente vorrei aiutarti si Le ha problemi dell'uso del sito in genere o si Le ha problemi con l'inglese e ha bisogno di aiuto nel tradduzzione. Come ho detto, penso che una persona che sa può aiutarti.
Dobbiamo parlare nell'inglese per fare che tutti possano aiutare.

---

To translate for the others:
I'm offering to help if there are any language problems, but I'm not sure about the actual technical issue. If someone who can help with the script needs help with the language/description in order to troubleshoot or figure out what's wrong, I can help translate.

Ho creato il secondo menu con lo script, la topbar funziona bene. Quando voglio selezionare il sotto-menu della sidebar, qualche volta scompare prima che passa il mouse sopra. Il problema non è con tutti i browser. C'è uno spazio tra il menu e il sotto-menu, quando il mouse si sposta verso il sotto-menu scompare e non posso selezionare il sotto-menu. Il problema è solo con firefox e chrome. Con IE funziona bene, non c'è lo spazio tra menu e sotto-menu.This translated becomes roughly:
I made a seocnd menu with the script and the top bar functions well. When I want to select the submenu on the sidebar, which sometimes disappears before I can put my mouse over it. The problem isn't with all the browsers. There's a space between the menu and the submenu, when the mouse moves to the submenu and the submenu disappears so that I can't select it. The problem is only with firefox and chrome. With IE it functions well, there is no space between the menu and submenu.

Hope this helps!
(Spero che questo auita!)

occhioalfolletto
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Nobody can fix the sub-menu? I have 3 scripts dynamique drive and everything works fine, I would place the sidebar menu disappears because the sub-menu on mouseover, only with firefox and chrome. Someone can look and see if you can fix. Thanks a lot

Translate Italian / English

Nessuno riesce a sistemare il sotto-menu? Ho 3 script di dynamique drive e tutti funzionano bene, vorrei sistemare il menu della sidebar perché scompare il sotto-menu al passaggio del mouse, solo con firefox e chrome. Qualcuno può guardare e vedere se è possibile sistemare. Grazie tante

occhioalfolletto
05-05-2010, 11:19 PM
In CSS I wrote:

CSS http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu-sidebar.css

/* ######### Marker List Vertical Menu ######### */
position: relative; /*Preserve this for "right" arrow images (added by script) to be positioned correctly*/

May be that I change something?

Nello CSS trovo scritto:...

Può essere che devo cambiare qualcosa?

occhioalfolletto
05-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I want to clarify some things.

The problem is that I want the menu always opens to the left without the space in between that makes it disappear.

If you look at this picture, the menu opens to the right without space, I would like so, but has always left open
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u5N0iF6tOBU/S-M1nHwuYcI/AAAAAAAAD_E/nWCel10w4cQ/s320/Senza-titolo-2.jpg

I tried adjusting the css but I can not.

This is the problem that I solved, there is a space between the menu and the sub-menu on mouseover gets rid of the sub-menu.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u5N0iF6tOBU/S-M1qJy3dBI/AAAAAAAAD_I/lqJv74isnTY/s320/Senza-titolo-1.jpg

I'm a fan of your script and I admire how you respond to people like me who always has a problem. Perhaps this can be trivial to you, but I can not fix, can you help?

Thanks a lot

Voglio chiarire alcune cose.

Il problema è che voglio che il menu si apre sempre a sinistra senza quello spazio in mezzo che lo fa scomparire.

Se guardate questa foto, il menu apre a destra senza spazio, io lo vorrei così, ma voglio che apre sempre a sinistra

Ho provato sistemando il css ma non ci riesco.

Questo è il problema che voglio risolvere, c'è uno spazio tra il menu e il sotto-menu che al passaggio del mouse fa scomparire il sotto-menu.

Sono un fan dei vostri script e ammiro come rispondete sempre a chi come me ha un problema. Forse questo per voi può essere banale, ma io non riesco a sistemare, potete aiutarmi?

Grazie tante

occhioalfolletto
05-07-2010, 02:55 PM
I uploaded the video I included the subject in the blog. When you open the menu, the video becomes striped and covers the writing of the sub-menu, there is no possibility of bringing the sub-menu foreground object without affecting the video?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u5N0iF6tOBU/S-Qrydmk1ZI/AAAAAAAAD_k/d0EYExeD5uQ/s320/ddscript.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u5N0iF6tOBU/S-Qr056GHeI/AAAAAAAAD_s/hv_iXGmbUng/s320/ddscript2.jpg

Ho caricato dei video è ho inserito oggetto nel blog. Quando si apre il menu, il video diventa a righe e copre le scritte del sotto-menu, c'è possibilità di portare il sotto-menu in primo piano senza influire nell'oggetto del video?

djr33
05-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Ciao, occhioalfolletto.

I asked a friend to take a look at your website and problems, and the problem is that your page is too complex.
You are using a template (pre-designed layout) and many scripts. Also, flash can often cause problems.

Because of all of these things working together, it is hard to know what is causing the problem.

It might be flash, it might be one of the scripts, and it might be the CSS or HTML.

In order for someone to be able to help you it is important that you make the problem as simple as possible.

What I recommend is this:
Find out which part of the website is causing the problem.
Make a copy of your page.
Then remove elements of the page one at a time. So you will remove each element in a sequence. After that, see if the page works.
This way you will find the problem and then can post here with a simpler page.

You will find exactly what is causing the trouble, then it will be easier to help you fix it.

Now, it might be anything on the page; after you find out what is causing the problem, all that someone needs to do to help you is fix one part, not the whole page.

It is common that a conflict between two scripts can be a problem, and it also usually takes a lot of time to fix this.

I hope this helps.

---
Dimmi se non capisci, ma è meglio parlare in inglese per fare che tutti capiscono.

occhioalfolletto
05-09-2010, 02:33 AM
I removed all scripts and widgets except the sidebar menu, but I saw that the problem continues. http://blogprovafolletto.blogspot.com/

It conflicts with the video on IE, I do not understand much and I strongly believe that my template is not good. Have a tip on a good template for my blog right?

If so, you may delay a thousandth of a second closure of the sub-menu opens and if you ever left?

Thanks for your help!!!