PDA

View Full Version : problems with css image gallery

picturematt
05-02-2010, 08:24 PM
When using dynamic drives "css image gallery" everything with this script works fine until i link to the large hover photos. When i add these larger photos which appear when thumbnails are hovered over, it adds more space to bottom of layout for each image added. Nothing is visible in dreamweaver, however the layout gets longer and longer as the larger images are linked in. Viewed in browser this space is all dead space below the gallery container. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Matt

jscheuer1
05-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Please include a link to the DD script(s) in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Also:

Please post a link to a page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

Please don't be offended, if you can supply the requested information, it helps us to help you.