PDA

View Full Version : Simplegallery how to show button image?

tauhui
04-23-2010, 02:56 AM
1) Script Title: Simplegallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/simplegallery_suppliment.htm

3) Describe problem: I have downloaded the 4 picture for the button, left, right, pause and play, I have put it in to the folder too but why isn't is working in the gallery?

djr33
04-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Link to your page or we cannot help you. It works in the example, so it's hard to guess.
It is likely that you did not upload the files correctly or that the paths are not set correctly (make sure the images are where the script is looking for them).

tauhui
04-23-2010, 03:15 AM
How can I link the gif images to there, is it put it to simplegallery.js code?

var simpleGallery_navpanel={
panel: {height:'45px', opacity:0.5, paddingTop:'5px', fontStyle:'bold 11px Verdana'}, //customize nav panel container
images: [ 'left.gif', 'play.gif', 'right.gif', 'pause.gif'], //nav panel images (in that order)
imageSpacing: {offsetTop:[-4, 0, -4], spacing:10}, //top offset of left, play, and right images, PLUS spacing between the 3 images
slideduration: 500 //duration of slide up animation to reveal panel
}

djr33
04-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Correct: do the images exist on YOUR SERVER at the relative locations to that file?
In other words, in the same folder where you have that file, do you also have an image called "left.gif", and the others?

Again, you need to link to your website for specific help. Without a link, that is like asking us to fix your car without letting us inspect the car-- we just can guess...

tauhui
04-23-2010, 05:33 AM
I am sorry i haven't ask properly. I think i was unable to call the image to work. Even if i put the button gif the picture cannot appear.

In my folder there is already the 4 gif images. But how can I link it to simplegallery.js?