PDA

View Full Version : vBUlletin User Profile Tabs JavaScript

SorentoUltimate
04-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Hello everybody,

very good community, i found thrue Google when searching for a solution to my problem for vBUlletin User Profile Tabs JavaScript.

I want your help, i work on a new forum based on vBulletin.

vBulletin use a JavaScript (also two css files) to control the Tabs at User Profile.

I want this script show one line with tabs.

I attach two images, one with existing layout
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3278&stc=1&d=1271938311

and one how i want to be.
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3279&stc=1&d=1271938311
can someone help me on that?

Thanks In Advance
SorentoUltimate

SorentoUltimate
05-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Noone can help me on that ?

djr33
05-22-2010, 08:12 PM
I understand the question, but I don't understand vbulletin enough to answer it. Why don't you post on the vbulletin support forums? They'll know a lot more than we do.
The only person here who knows vbulletin well (since this forum is created with the software) is the administrator, but he may or may not know the answer either-- at a vbulletin support site, I'm sure that someone will.

Of course if you have questions about Javascript OUTSIDE of vbulletin (like how it would work, ignoring integration), then feel free to post here. But, for example, since most of us don't have the software to play with, it's not an easy question to answer.

Also, if there is some sort of easy answer here (like a typo, perhaps), we'd need a link to your page in order to figure it out. Pictures don't tell us anything about what is actually happening on the page, and especially not WHY it's happening, and that's what matters.

SorentoUltimate
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks for your answer,

i allready make the same question to vbulletin but no help, someone told me to make it static with no jevascript, but i want to make it work as now but with two lines !!!

I don't know if i can put here the javascript and css file.
If it's ok (for copyright reasons) i can put here the javascript and css for people may can help me.

djr33
05-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Using the file would break copyright. Posting it here for us to help you use it cannot be a breach of copyright. Of course if you're worried about it, post the copyright notice with the code so that no one will then take it from here. (Re-using the code may be a breach of copyright.) [Note: this information is just general. If there's a specific notice that you can't show someone else, etc., then don't do it.]