PDA

View Full Version : Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4 not working properly

dsimon
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4

Iam using http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/animatedcollapse.htm Animated collapsible script on my wordpress site. It is working fine. But my site's dropdown main menus is hidden if i use this script. Site's main menu is setted in mootools by wp theme.

ddadmin
04-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Hmm sounds like a CSS z-index issue with the menu. Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

dsimon
04-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Thank you. Iam using this script on the page http://textanddine.com/?page_id=18
Click the description link on each items for this script working. If visitors click on description it need to show the items description. And also Pls check the homepage menus and this page menus. Sorry the dropdown menus is not loading correctly on this page.

dsimon
04-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Now site's main menus is working proper. And now only one problem, if i click second items description, first items description is open. How to fix this?

ddadmin
04-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Both your first and second description links are set to toggle the same content:

javascript:animatedcollapse.toggle('textd')

You need to change the 2nd link so it toggles the desired DIV (enter the corresponding ID attribute of that DIV).

dsimon
04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Pls check my code for this DIV ID: textd

<div id="textd" style="width: 100%; background: #FFFFFF; display:none">
<?php echo $entry->getBioBlock() ?>
</div>

The echo $entry->getBioBlock() is showing all items description on that page. Can i display the description for each and every items with same ID: textd?.

ddadmin
04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Hmm are you asking how to change the contents of the DIV textd dynamically depending on which "description" link is clicked on, despite the fact that all of the links invoke the same function:

javascript:animatedcollapse.toggle('textd')

?

If so sounds like there should be an easier way to go about this than that.

dsimon
04-09-2010, 09:02 PM
How to change the contents of the DIV textd dynamically when click on description link?.