PDA

View Full Version : iTouch and Window Widget

dlcohen
04-05-2010, 11:33 AM
1) Script Title: DHTML Window Widget

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm

3) Describe problem: Love the WW, use it in a bunch of places. However, was recently tasked with getting sites to work with iTouch (yuk) - can't get WW to receive the taps to close/resize windows. Any ideas? Guess this could be issue with iTouch, just don't know enough about it and was hoping somewhere here saw this. To replicate, just pullup DD page for WW in iTouch or similar mobile browser running Safari and try to close a window. Thoughts?

ddadmin
04-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Hmm I don't own an iPhone unfortunately. The script does work properly for me in Safari 4 for Windows. Are you able to drag the window?

dlcohen
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
All the scripts work fine in Safari, FF, IE... it's just iPod touch. I was hoping someone else using iTouch and Windows Widgets had figured out the secret for getting the widget to grab the touch/drag rather than the itouch. The issue is that touching close button doesn't get sent to WW - or, at least it takes a lot of attempts. Can't get resize grab to go to WW.

I hate this iTouch...but, I'm getting paid to build stuff for it....