PDA

View Full Version : dynamically display textbox in html using javascript

santosh_tamse
04-02-2010, 06:34 AM
hi this is santosh first off all thanks in advance to all who r reading my question
im in prblm in my project in 1 file i have to first display textbox in html statically which will hav + & - button preceding it , & on click of + button one more textbox should appear dynamically & first textbox + button should disapper & it should hav only - button & the textbox which was dynamically generated now on click of first textbox + button should hav + & - button & it should go on. & on click of - button textbox which is in front of it should get deleted.

here i tried alot but my code is showing + & - button to every textbox that is dynamically generated which is not the requirement plz help me im in great need.

plz reply as early as possible

waiting for ur reply

again thanks in advance

Nile
04-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I don't understand your question - if english is a foreign language for you please use Google Translate. I'll be glad to help once I understand

djr33
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
[textbox]
[textbox]
+ / -

Then "+" adds a new textbox, and below that new textbox there is again a set of links "+ / -".
And "-" takes away the last textbox.

The easier approach will be to have "+" and "-" as part of the page, and the textboxes change. So that means that it will not be a new "+" and new "-", but the same "+" and same "-" always, just with a changing number of textboxes.