PDA

View Full Version : Mouse over - cascading menu problem on reconstituted website

JR27
04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
1) Script Title: Anylink CSS Menu script - �

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

(Not sure what you are asking here? My problem is with an older version - Script Title: Anylink CSS Menu script - �

3) Describe problem: My former website [www.jerryrublowsky.150m.com - How The US Was Destroyed By a Criminal EMP Conspiracy (An Organized Crime Expos'e including potential terrorist threats to the US )] suffered continuous hacking attacks throughout its history, recently it was attacked & penetrated, passwords were changed, then it was completely deleted. This represents approximately 7 years of work, links alone numbered over 2,000 Currently trying to reconstitute but cascading menu does not work on new site [www.jerryrublowsky.0catch.com]. CAN YOU HELP?

JR

JR27
04-01-2010, 06:44 PM
4-1-10

Was using your [ AnyLink CSS Menu script- �] on my previous website [www.jerryrublowsky.150m.com - How The US Was Destroyed by a Criminal EMP Conspiracy (An organized crime expos'e that incorporated international terrorist threats to the US)]. My website experienced continuous hacking attacks throughout its history. Recently it was attacked & penetrated, passwords were changed then it was deleted. It represented approximately 7 years work with over 2,000 links. Trying to reconstitute a new site on [www.jerryrublowsky.0catch.com], also tried something that is still a work in progress [same site, different name] - [www.jaroslawrublowsky.0catch.com] - will try multiple sites and copies this time round, but the mouse over cascading links aren't working. Can you Help? Thank You.

JR