PDA

View Full Version : Link to Flickr

JonnyAngry
03-12-2010, 12:52 AM
1) Script Title: Lightbox Image viewer

2) Script URL (on DD): www.jonnyangry.com/lightbox.js (http://www.jonnyangry.com)

3) Describe problem: Im using Flickr Photoalbum plugin with my wordpress blog. I would like to include a link in the caption that links to the original picture on wordpress. The plugin does this for you when your not using lightbox. It simply generates a page for each photo, displays the comments from flickr and at the bottom is a link to the photo on flickr.com. The code for the link is:

<a href="<?php echo $photourl;?>" target="_blank"><?php _e('View this photo on Flickr');?>

How would I insert that as the description in lightbox. Im presuming it would have to be somewhere in the .js file with some modifications to the actual code of the link.

The plugin does not allow you to edit the descriptions of each photo, it just pulls it from flickr. I even tried changing the file name and description on flickr to the code and it will not work. I was wondering if there was a way to edit this in the lightbox.js file to auto-insert the link as the caption so people can click on the link to view the original photo on flickr.com.

Otherwise manually linking lots of galleries to the individual images will be incredibly hard. Any help would be amazing!