PDA

View Full Version : Context Menu Help

baby*vagrant
10-05-2005, 05:54 AM
hi! im working on my blog and i used the Context Menu Script provided by dynamic drive and the only problem is, in firefox, when i right-click, the menu appears only at the upper left part of the page. i tried changing the position of the script in my layout script but still nothing happens. But when i tried viewing my blog in internet explorer, it seems to be working just fine.

i checked this other blog that i got this idea from and her's is working just fine but mine's troubleshooting in firefox.... :confused:

ripkens
04-18-2007, 09:55 PM
I changed the following:

menuobj.style.left=ie5? document.body.scrollLeft+event.clientX : window.pageXOffset+e.clientX
menuobj.style.top=ie5? document.body.scrollTop+event.clientY : window.pageYOffset+e.clientY

To:
menuobj.style.left=ie5? document.body.scrollLeft+event.clientX : window.pageXOffset+e.clientX + "px";
menuobj.style.top=ie5? document.body.scrollTop+event.clientY : window.pageYOffset+e.clientY + "px";

FF needs the "px". Works now for me

ddadmin
04-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.